Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Tassel Cardigan

As previously mentioned I brought a few items from the lovely Sue Ryder store in Forrest Hill last week and this post is about a pretty tassel cardigan which I picked up:


£8.95, Sue Ryder


I am in love with this Cardigan, it is the warmest, comfiest thing ever! I have a lot of deadlines on at the moment, and this is great for throwing on to go to the library or to study. With all the lovely weather we have been having at the moment this keeps me perfectly warm on its own, so I can leave my coat at home! I really like the way it falls like a scarf and also the tassels, tassels seem to be on trend at the moment especially with the festival/folk look that can be spotted in many high street stores. I will definitely be taking this to any festivals this summer.

Yours,

Emma Dilemma

P.S. Quote of the day- "The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also."
- Harriet Ann Jacobs



6 comments:

  1. Another brilliant find - I have a bit of an obsession with finding charity shop bargains and I love to see everyone elses too.

    Popping across from Transatlantic blonde.

    Http://www.fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it looks comfy too :)
    Since I can't follow via gfc, I added you on g+ instead (#50). xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love the tassels,, it screams boho chic to us!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the stunning blog.. i love your outfit..!

    Helseing Trench Costume

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    coord set

    ReplyDelete