Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

A letter from Emma about: A dress

Dear Reader, 

Long time no speak! I have just got back from a lovely relaxing week in Madeira, and I come home to this wonderful sunny England = result. 

I have a quick blog post about a last minute buy I picked up before I went away. I brought a summery tea dress from St Richard's Hospice charity shop in Malvern, Worcestershire. 

£5.00

I love it! On the hanger the dress looked a little too long, but with the tie around the waist you can adjust it to suite your needs (you cant judge a book dress by its cover). 

St Richard's Hospice charity shop donates its profits to their hospice which is located in Worcester, the hospice looks after patients and families who are living with a life threatening illness. 

“Each year we give free care and support to around 2,300 patients and their families – helping them towards the best quality of life possible”.

Shopping in these charity shops helps raise funds to provide this support. and they are stocked with some lovely items. Inside this particular store they had a vintage rack, which is filled with vintage gems and saves you looking through the whole shop to find your vintage inspired look. 

Summers here, so head to the charity shops and get some pretty dresses whilst you can!


Yours,
Emma Dilemma
P.S. Quote of the day- 
"Oh, my, my. Oh, hell, yes.
Honey, put on that party dress."

- Tom Petty

2 comments: